Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- All authors have read this article and agree to submission of the current version of the article. Also, as the submitting author, I have obtained consent from all co-authors for their names, emails and affiliations to be entered as part of the submission process.
- Where relevant, appropriate ethics approval and informed consent were obtained, and the study adhered to the institutional/national ethics guidelines for the proper conduct of research.
- The manuscript, including the references, strictly adheres to the manuscript preparation guidelines. I understand that articles that do not adhere to the guidelines will be returned to the authors without peer review, and that the authors will be asked to resubmit as a NEW SUBMISSION.
- I confirm that the materials included in this manuscript do not violate copyright laws. If a copyright violation is brought to the attention of the publisher after publication, the publisher will notify the author for correspondence and it is the responsibility of the authors to settle issues with the copyright holder.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- I /We had full access to all the data of this study and I/we take complete responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. If required, all original data will be available for verification.
- Please ensure to include the names and contact information for 2-3 possible peer reviewers.